- From 70 to 120 m2
- All with shade and grassy soil.
- Waterpoints with drinking water near each plot.
- Possibility to choose the plot you like the most.
- Separate area for groups.
- Option of a plot for the whole summer (consult us).
- Dogs are allowed, except the ones considered as potentially dangerous.
|Child (aged from 5 to 15)||€6.00|
|On Foot (1 person)||€10.00|
|Standard Pitch 60/70 m2 (max. 6 persons and 1 vehicle)||€16.50|
|Pitch XL 120m2 (max. 6 persons and 1 vehicle)||€25.00|
|Visit (max. 4 h.)||€3.00|
Prices per night. VAT included. Tax on stays in tourist establishments not included: €0.66 Rate per day per person aged over 16, with a maximum of 7 days.
- Maximum occupancy per pitch: 6 people.
- The price of the plot includes the camping unit (tent, caravan, motorhome...) and a vehicle, which is parked on the pitch.
- Additional tents (igloo type) can be added free of charge, if they are set within the boundaries of the plot.
- A maximum of one second car can be put on the plot, but it must be registered and paid for according to the current rate, and it must be parked within the boundaries of the plot. If you park on another plot you will have to pay the rate of the extra plot you are occupying.
- It is MANDATORY for all travellers over 14 years of age to present their ID card or passport at the entrance of the campsite.
- Check-in time: from 11:00 to 21:30 (see other options).
- Departure time: before 13:00. Later departure without prior notification to reception will incur the cost of an additional night.
- Do not move around the campsite with your vehicle if it is not strictly necessary. Pets
- Quiet hours: from 23:00h to 7:00h. Vehicles are not allowed to circulate between 11 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- If you are bringing pets, please inform reception. All dogs must be registered at the time of check-in and their stay is subject to the payment of the corresponding fee.
- Within the campsite, dogs must be leashed and controlled at all time and may never occupy or pass through a pitch that does not belong to their owner.
- Dogs must not bark unjustifiably at any time, especially during rest hours.
- The client undertakes to ensure that his dog is vaccinated and complies with the phytosanitary conditions established by law.
- Dogs are not allowed inside the buildings, accommodation, children's playground and swimming pool.
- Pets must answer nature’s call outside the camping perimeter. In any case the owners are to collect the droppings of their animals and deposit them in a bag in the waste container.
- The owner of the animal will be responsible for any damage it may cause to the rest of the campers and their property as well as to the campsite facilities.
If you book a plot directly with us via the website or by telephone, no advance payment is required. We only need to know your day of arrival, the number of people and plots and the approximate length of your stay. We do not reserve any specific plots. The reservation only assures you of a place in case the campsite is full. All customers can choose the plot of the booked type they like best from all available plots only at the time of their arrival.