For 4 or 6 people The gaials (appartments) are small and functional two-storey accommodations located in the upper part of the main building (attached to it) of the campsite . They are not at street level, but have a furnished terrace which is to be shared with other appartments and each appartment has its own table and chairs. They all have the kitchen-dining room and bathroom on the lower floor and the layout of the rooms varies according to the appartment. The rooms are attic rooms; the four person appartments have two rooms and the six person ones have three.
- Fully equipped kitchen (ceramic hob, oven, microwave, fridge, coffee-maker, kitchenware, crockery...). Cuina equipada (placa vitroceràmica, forn, microones, nevera, cafetera, parament, vaixella...)
- Hot water and heating.
- Complete bathroom.
- Blankets and pillows.
- Sheets and towels are not included. They can be rented at reception.
- Pets are not allowed.
Prices per night. VAT included. Tax on stays in tourist establishments not included: € 0.66 Rate per day per person aged over 16, with a maximum of 7 days. Sheets and towels not included. Optional renting € 6,50 per person and stay.
- From July 15 to August 27, minimum stay of 6 nights.
- Christmas and Easter , minimum stay of 4 nights .
- Long Weekends, minimum stay of 3 or 4 nights depending on holidays.
- From July 1 to July 14, minimum stay of 4 nights.
- June and September, minimum stay of 4 nights.
- It is MANDATORY to present the ID card or passport of all occupants aged over 14 on arrival at the campsite and to register all vehicles, indicating the car registration number and model.
- The maximum capacity indicated for each accommodation may never be exceeded without authorisation.
- One vehicle is allowed for 4-person accommodation and 2 vehicles for 6-person accommodation which are included in the price. Any additional vehicle must be registered and paid for in accordance with the current rates.
- Check-in time: Between 16:00 and 21:00 (check other options).
- Check-out time: Before 11:00 a.m.
- In order to make a reservation, the campsite will ask for a deposit which, depending on the season, can be up to 40% of the total sum of the stay.
- The amounts will be paid within a period not exceeding 3 days from the date of the request and will be made by transfer to the account that will be communicated at the time of formalising the reservation. The remaining amount will be settled on arrival at the campsite.
- There will be no reimbursement in case of late arrival or early departure.
- Cash is accepted. Card payments are only available during the months of July and August. It is also possible to make a bank transfer.
- The cancellation of your booking must be requested by email to email@example.com
- If the reservation is cancelled more than 15 days before your arrival, 90% of the deposit is refunded.
- If the reservation is cancelled between 7 and 15 days before your arrival, 50% of the deposit is refunded.
- If the reservation is cancelled less than 7 days before your arrival, no refund will be made.
- If the clients, without prior notice, do not arrive at the campsite before 21.00 h on the day of arrival, the booking will be considered cancelled.
- Only when dealing with a cancellation due to mobility restrictions imposed by the Government with regard to Covid-19, 100% of the deposit will be refunded. For all other reasons our General Cancellation stipulations will be applied